About Paradise Valley College
Paradise Valley College is an accredited private higher educational institution, which has been providing its boundaryless service since 1997 E.C./2004 G.C. It offers TVET/Level, first degree (undergraduate programs) and Master degree (graduate programs) in various fields of study. The college is located 250 kilometers, southeast of Addis Ababa in Oromia Regional State, West Arsi Zone, Shashemene Town.
Paradise Valley College (PVC) is committed to provide equal educational opportunities for men and women, and does not discriminate any one on the basis of race, color, sex, national origin, marital status, religious affiliations, or disabilities. The college believes that everyone has a right to be admitted and treated equally. It welcomes all who want to acquire knowledge and upgrade themselves through quality education and training.
PVC is looking for the highly qualified, skilled, professionals and competent employees for the above positions:
Required Number: 1 (One)
Accountable to: College Dean
Each Academic Dean (AD) serves as the point of contact for all instructional staff, students and parents for their specific program. The AD collaborates with the Program Coordinator to ensure that the academic component of each program is meeting expectations. The AD provides guidance to instructors to ensure that each course is appropriate for students in the Summer Program, and that it aligns with other course offerings in rigor and scope of content. The AD sets a professional tone for the program and serves as a positive role model for staff and students.
- Carefully review all program, site and staff materials provided by the Summer Program. Return all completed paperwork as requested;
- Attend Directors and Deans training;
- Uphold and promote the CTD Honor Code;
- Follow all CTD rules and regulations concerning staff conduct, appropriate dress, program procedures, and other responsibilities as set forth in the staff handbook and by administrative staff;
- Assume program related responsibilities as requested by CTD administrative staff;
- Be knowledgeable regarding administrative policies and NU procedures that are implemented in the residence halls concerning academic practices, and train staff accordingly;
- Observe academic office hours on campus when classes are in session (7:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m., Monday through Friday) as well as on Opening Days, which are Sundays, and during weeknight evening study sessions as assigned;
- Be available by CTD-issued mobile phone during all work hours to respond to requests and emergencies;
- At close of program return cell phone, computer, keys, any outstanding paperwork and office supplies to administrative staff.
- Master’s Degree and above
- Three (3) years and above in similar position in a higher educational institution
How to Apply
Female applicants are highly encouraged.
Application due date: Qualified and interested applicants can apply within 10 days from the day of this vacancy announced.
Interested candidates should send their brief job application enclosed with a cover letter, CV, academic documents and other certificates, and copies of work experience via email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.orgOther related academic documents will be checked in person when the applicant is invited for interview and written examination.
Send the hard copies of the mentioned requirements to the following address:
Paradise Valley College (PVC)
Shashemene Campus, Human Resource Office
04 Kebele, Near Tekelehaymanot Church,
P.O. Box: 499, Shashemene