- Account manager play an important role in retain existing client and key customers as well as achieving assigned sales target and responsible to manage expectations and oversee the client needs are met in a timely fashion.
- Reporting Sales and marketing manager
- Establish and maintain professional relationship with client.
- Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives.
- Researching organizations (Hotels, Restaurant, supermarket & different institutions) and individuals to find new opportunities.
- Coordinate with various teams so that the customer’s expectations are met.
- Continue their assessment of a client’s needs and business objectives.
- Help develop initiatives to increase customer satisfaction and retention.
- Assist all teams to meet financial targets and growth objectives.
- Help management with company-wide strategic planning.
- Up-sell a company’s services and solutions.
- Manage a client’s projects from beginning to end.
- Take a client’s requirements and assist with plans to meet those requirements.
- BA Degree in business, marketing/ related filed
- 5 years’ experience FMCG/especially beverage industry, a diary experience is a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Work well under pressure and commit to deadlines.
- Have excellent people skills and intuitive to customer’s business needs.
- Calmly deal with customer complaints and issues.
- The ability to work independently and within a team.
How to Apply
Holland Dairy invites eligible candidates to submit their applications via