To operate the following Sections of the Batch Plant within the guidelines set by Senior Dayshift Melting personnel
– Raw Materials Offloading
– Raw Material Silo Loading
– Batching Process
– Quality and Testing
– Monitor and Inspect Equipment
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS
2. RAW MATERIAL LOADING INTO STORAGE
3. RAW MATERIAL OFFLOADING
4. QUALITY CHECKS AND ANALYSIS
5. MANAGE FORKLIFT AND FREONT END LOADER VEHICLE OPERATIONS
7. BATCHING OPERATIONS
8. FUEL RECEIPT AND STOCK CONTROL
ADDITIONAL RESPONSIBILITIES/SPECIAL FUNCTIONS
As per standard operating procedures, part of the Batch and Melting department so assist with any other related tasks as deemed necessary by the Melting Shift Supervisor as required
– General Workers: Batch Plant
– Forklift and Front-End Loader Drivers
Liaises closely with Batch plant contractors, furnace operators, Furnace and Batch Plant Foremen and all Service Departments
– Accountable to the Melting Shift Supervisor for the work rendered and completion of tasks/duties expected of this function on Shift
– Responsible and Accountable to the Batch Plant Foreman for the quality of work rendered and effective fulfilment of this function at any and all times
SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
– Overcoming challenges.
– Finding ways to solve any problems.
– Good data gathering and analysis skills.
– Baseline problem analysis and solving skills.
– Commitment to implement safety and environment regulations.
– BSc in chemical Engineering, or related fields.
– Minimum 2 years’ relevant work experience in raw materials handling.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified applicants can send their application letter, CV and credentials to firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Use “Batch Plant Operator” as the subject line of your email