Branch Manager I (Branch under JImma District- Nekemte Branch)
- The Branch Manager will plan, organize, lead, and control the banking activities of a branch office. S/he will ensure that operating procedures, rules, and code of practices of the Bank and regulators directives and country law are adhered to by all staff. S/he will also coordinate the sales/business development efforts of the branch.
- The Branch manager will also lead the customer service initiatives and guides branch operational excellence. S/he will prepare and submit annual budget, work plan and activity and progress reports. The jobholder will also participate in various community activities and keep in close touch with the business community to promote services offered by the Bank.
Academic & Professional Qualification
- Bachelor ‘s degree in a business related field e.g. Accounting, Management, Economics, Business Administration
- Minimum of seven (7) years relevant experience out of which One (1) year in supervisory post.
Required Technical Competency
- Understand the basic mechanisms of general financial products and services.
- Knowledge and experience in modern service delivery practices in medium to large banks to provide guidance on quality improvements and operational changes.
- Good knowledge and effective application of all relevant banking policies, processes, procedures and guidelines to consistently achieve required compliance standards or benchmarks.
- Ability to respond to basic client inquiries and instructions and the capability of advising and resolving most issues and requests.
- Good command of Microsoft Office package.
- Good command of Core Banking System and other In house software’s
- Project management skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified applicants should apply through
2. Applicants should fill all the details on the vacancy application form and make sure you submit after completing all the questions.
3. Finally, please scan and attach all relevant credentials i.e. Uploading relevant credentials that verifies educational qualification, work experience licenses, certifications …. etc which are stated on the application form /CV shall be attached in PDF format (*mandatory) via (http://ethiojobs.net).
· Applicants who do not have ethiojobs account need to register using personal email account,
· CV‘s shall not be more than 3 pages and saved in PDF format (mandatory).
To apply through ethiojobs.net :
- Log-in to your Ethiojobs account (if you don’t have an account on Ethiojobs, go to REGISTER NOW on the home page to create an account).
- Search for the position you want to apply to
- Click on the APPLY NOW button at the top and bottom part of the page
- Upload your CV either from your computer or your Ethiojobs account