Branch Relationship Manager – IFB (For Dire Dawa Branch)
DB/ Vacancy- 042/20
- The job holder is responsible to plan, organize, lead, and control business development activities within the branch team in the assigned region.
- The Branch Relationship Manager IFB Medium Branches will be responsible for attracting, deepening and managing financial relationship to meet deposit and Interest Free Financing and Investment growth goals, achieve business growth for the Bank in the IFB market segment, promote and sell other products and services of the Bank to enhance value-add relationship with existing customers
Academic & Professional Qualification
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, banking, finance or related field.
- Diploma/Certificate in Islamic banking, finance or related field is an added advantage.
- Minimum of Six (6) years relevant experience
Required Technical Competency
- Demonstrate an in-depth understanding of Interest Free Banking (IFB) operations, IFB Deposit& Investment/financing products.
- Good Knowledge of IFB mode of finance/investments, Shari’ah principles and associated risks.
- Knowledge and experience in modern sales and marketing practices in financial services industry.
- Networking skills to effectively leverage on relationships that will enhance customer acquisition and retention.
- Extensive banking background, including understanding credit, risk management, and compliance requirements.
- Project management skills
How to Apply
How to Apply
Interested and qualified applicants should apply through ethiojobs.net (http://ethiojobs.net)
- Applicants should specify the vacancy number on the cover letter /application letter and fill all the details on application form from the link below and shall save in PDF format (mandatory).
- CV‘s shall not be more than 3 pages and saved in PDF format (mandatory).
- All relevant credentials stated on the application form /CV shall be scanned and attached in PDF format (mandatory).