The Business Development Manager is responsible to develop new avenues to achieve the company’s sales and distribution objectives. He / She needs to prepare the plan on how to achieve this goal and execute activities with the help of marketing team to deploy resources effectively. Has to closely work with sales team for acquisition of new areas of operation and hand over for them to manage retention activities.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Research and identify new business opportunities – including new markets, growth areas, trends, customers, partnerships, products – or new ways of reaching existing markets
- Generate cold calls and establishing relationships with potential customers
- Foster and develop relationship with customers
- Think strategically – seeing the bigger picture and setting aims and objectives in order to develop and improve business
- Work strategically – carrying out necessary planning in order to implement operational changes
- Training members of the team to work in this direction
- Discuss promotional strategies and activities with the marketing team
- Help to plan sales campaigns
- Create a sales pipeline
- Carry out sales forecasts and analysis and present findings to Executive team
- Tenacity and drive to seek new business to meet or exceed targets
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Negotiation skills
- IT skills
- Decision making skills
- Ability to multitask and priorities workload
- Project management and organizational skills
- Flexible approach to work with the ability to adapt to changing environment
- Networking and relationship management
- The candidate should be Graduate / Post graduate of Business related Master’s degree from any reputed and government recognized University/Institute.
- Demonstrable experience in business development roles.
- A minimum of 5 years experience at middle management level with at least 1 year at any FMCG organization.
How to Apply
Please title your application with subject line: -“Business Development Manager”
Candidates meeting the above-required qualifications are invited to send their CV through firstname.lastname@example.org
Only those applicants who meet the above criteria will be contacted for an interview.
Application deadline: July 29th, 2021