Project HOPE, the People-to-People Health Foundation, Inc. is a US based non-profit global health and disaster relief organization dedicated to empowering local health care workers facing the world’s greatest crises to build healthier, resilient communities and a more equitable world. Project HOPE Ethiopia (PHE) is registered with EFDR Charities and Societies Agency as Foreign Charity organization under registration number 3802 as of June 06, 2017. Currently Project HOPE Ethiopia is implementing two projects; namely, the Community HIV Care and Treatment (CHCT) activity and Transform Health in Developing Regions (Transform HDR).
Project HOPE Ethiopia (PHE) would like to invite qualified audit firms that fulfils the selection criteria stated below to perform annual external audit of its IPSAS Accrual based books of accounts prepared for the current accounting year ended June 30, 2021.
Requirements for Applicants
- Authorized under the List of Registered Certified Audit Firm – Accounting and Auditing Board of Ethiopia
- Must have renewed business license and professional audit service license
- Must be registered member of Certified Chartered Accountants (ACCA)
- Must have Tax Identification Number (TIN) and Value Added Tax (VAT) certificate
- Must provide evidence of settlement of all taxes for the fiscal year AY2019/20
- Must allocate adequate and experienced personnel
- At least 5 years of experience of auditing international NGO‘s in Ethiopia and must provide evidence of performances for similar tasks.
Technical proposal (70%)
- Company profile including professional staffing list, CVs and their role
- Methodology, and approaches (Audit Planning and Execution process)
- Deliverable and reporting milestone.
- Timeframe and schedules
- Testimonial of similar work done for other INGOs
Financial Proposal (30%)
- Total audit cost including applicable government taxes and Mode of payment
How to Apply
Instruction to Applicants
-Eligible and interested applicants who fulfil the above criteria can collect the ToR in person from Project HOPE Ethiopia office (see address below) up until 18 June 2021
Technical and financial proposal must be submitted in separate, sealed AND signed/stamped envelopes labelled as “Application for AY2020/21 Audit service” and should be addressed to:
Project HOPE Ethiopia Office
Bole Sub City, Woreda 03
Behind Bole Medhanealem Church, In front of Mama’s Kitchen
Tel +251 116 612 123
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
· Application deadline is June 25, 2021 before 11:00 AM. Late application will not be accepted.
· Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further discussion and negotiation.
· Project HOPE reserves the right to change this timetable at any time without notice and reserves the right to withdraw this bid process at any time, without prior notice and without liability to compensate and/or reimburse any party.