Purpose of the Job:
To support the successful implementation of the Company’s HR strategy by implementing compensation programs appropriately. This position is also responsible to provide efficient and effective employee benefits administration services.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepare and execute communications on compensation increases, incentive payments, and recognition awards
- Activate approved compensation increases.
- Interpret procedure/policy manuals and other reference materials to assist with decision making in relation to compensation and benefits administration.
- Determine incentive eligibility and assign incentive plans to associates.
- Calculate and process incentive payments; input recognition awards.
- Review time off balances and determine if correct; if incorrect, contact appropriate parties regarding time off balances.
- Execute compensation and benefit routines including use of tools, templates, policies and procedures and monitor proper use of the routines by the Company’s management and staff.
- Answer inquiries related to compensation and benefits and escalate complex issues to Reward experts.
- Assist in gathering market data as part of robust market survey and analysis activities for compensation and benefit programs.
- Maintain integrity of all aspects of compensation and benefits data used in implementing compensation and benefits programs and processes.
- Assist in salary administration programs, reviewing changes in wages and salaries for conformance to policy, incentive program calculations and communications.
- Participate in the selection of benefit service providers, review quality and cost of the services and recommend changes accordingly.
- Partner with COE to define processes and procedures for compensation and benefits administration.
- Administer employee benefits programs such as retirement plans; medical, dental, vision plans; and life insurance plans.
- Determine benefit eligibility.
- Administer benefit delivery by answering routine questions, triggering benefit payments, etc.)
- Develop benefits information and statistical and census data for actuaries, insurance carriers and management.
- Handle benefits inquiries and complaints to ensure quick, equitable, courteous resolution.
BA in Management, HRM & Business Administration and
|2 years direct /relevant work experience|
How to Apply
Please apply via firstname.lastname@example.org