Company: China Electric Power Equipment and Technology Co Ltd
China Electric Power Equipment and Technology Co, Ltd (CET) is a leading international engineering and construction company for Power Transmission and Distribution Projects for a broad spectrum of costumers throughout the world. The Ethiopian Branch has been set up 5 years ago. We are looking for a Contract Manager to fill in the vacancy.
Position: Contract Manager
As part of the project team, acting as Contract Managers in the administration of prime contracts, including prime contract review, administration, and monitor of contractual correspondence related to change orders, claims, and counterclaims.
Gather and compile support and technical data, documentation and evidence related to change order management and claims.
Assist in the coordination of project reports, payments, invoice submissions, technical coordination meetings, among others.
Typically assigned to high risk, fixed price contracts or projects of considerable technical and commercial complexity, organizationally reports to the Project Manager and General Manager.
Salary: We offer a competitive local salary basis according to candidate experience.
Multicultural and Multinational Environment.
Location: The employee will be based in the Addis Ababa head office.
How to Apply:
Those who meet the aforementioned criteria/requirements can apply within 30 consecutive days from the date of this announcement. The applicant can attach their CV, cover letter and other important documents at this Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Preliminary knowledge of EPC Contract management. Knowledge of FIDIC, Project Controls and Construction work processes.
• At least 5 years of Contract Management Experience.
• Excellent Knowledge of Change Order, Claim and Variation Application.
• Excellent interpersonal skills, written and oral communication skills (English is a must), analytical skills, problem-solving skills, and a focus on customer service.
• Previous experience in electricity projects will be highly appreciated.
• Degree in Engineering is a plus.
• Excellent level of English (both written and spoken).
Education Level : Diploma
Experience : 5-10 years