BRUH ENTERTAINMENT is looking for dynamic professionals who are highly motivated to be involved in an ambitious and innovative project in Ethiopia. Bruh Entertainment PLC is the distributor of CANAL+ products in Ethiopia and will play a critical role in executing the CANAL+ project to bring a new pay-TV product of 80+ television channels to Ethiopian consumers.
The CANAL+ Group is a pay-TV broadcaster based in France with almost 20 million subscribers in Europe, Africa, Asia, and the Caribbean. CANAL+ is operating in more than 25 countries in Sub-Saharan Africa, and has announced its entry into Ethiopia a top strategic priority.
The CANAL+ offering will include a vast library of international and Amharic content developed by and for Ethiopians. With your help, Bruh Entertainment will bring this new product to Ethiopian households by building a sales network throughout the country.
Under the supervision of the Credit Manager, you will secure and maximize the returns on customer accounts within general policy guidelines by mediating between sales targets and financial imperatives.
DUTIES OF THE CREDIT OFFICER
- Verify the turnover and make sure our partners (distributors, business partners, and others) pay it back to us.
- Assess account risk through the issuing of the balance sheet to date and the available data.
- Evaluate and check the distributors’ commissions.
- Validate and invoice the television equipment orders dishes, decoders, smart cards
- Manage the distributors/business customers’ relationship: meet customers’ needs and manage the customers’ complaints, etc.
- Attend meetings to review the accounts with the salespeople and management control teams and ensure the implementation of the recovery of debt from the distributors, operators, and business customers.
- Debt recovery: payment reception and processing, payment reminders, managing unpaid invoices.
- Fill in the activity monitoring dashboards.
Internal: Salespeople team, Logistics, Accounting, Legal department, IT
External: Distributors, Mobile payment partners, and Business Customers.
No required: 2
- English is required; French is a great advantage
- Thoroughness and efficiency
- Comfortable working with large volumes of data
- Good communication skills and team spirit
- Familiarity with debt recovery process
- Know-how to comply and design strict management processes
- Accountancy skills and ability to use ERP
How to Apply
Interested and qualified applicants can send their CV to email@example.com
Note: Use ” Outdoor Team Leader (Credit Officer) ” as the subject line of your email