Mekdim Ethiopia National Association (MENA) is an indigenous National Non-governmental, Non-political and not for profit humanitarian organization working in the area of HIV/AIDS prevention, care treatment and support services. MENA is now in the process of recruiting employees for its USAID MULU KP Activity sub granted from PSI/Ethiopia to be implemented in Addis Ababa; thus, invites competent candidates to apply on the following vacant post:
No of position: 1
Major Duties /job summary:
- Coordinate the multi-disciplinary team working in the DIC for clinical service provision.
- Accountable to support the town level project implementation
- Coordinate town level joint planning meetings with stakeholders of the project
- Capacitate, supervise and mentor field staffs on outreach HIV prevention, service delivery, demand creation and performance tracking
- Support and supervise Drop-In Center staff in provision of services as per the SOP
- Ensure that the Drop In center services is linked to community based and facility-based service delivery points through – referral
- Follow up of the overall site-level implementation of the project and supervise staff and Update district level facts, data and service delivery facilities to recommend area of improvement and expand targeted combination preventions
- Ensure that project equipment is functional and well maintained
- Ensure that women and girls are offered complete protection and provision of basic services while they are at the DIC
- Coordinate and facilitate district level review meetings and participate in partnership forums
- Document the project implementation progress clearly and concisely
- Prepare periodical reports
- Carry out other activities assigned by immediate supervisor
Qualification and Required Experience:
- BSC in Public health officer, Nursing or related health sciences discipline.
- 6 years of experience in relevant work with especial attention to coordination & management of community-based HIV/AIDS KP-friendly projects
- ART comprehensive care and treatment Training is Mandatory and an Asset
- Computer application skill
- Communications skills & team player
- Fluency in English and local languages
- Knowledge of key & priority population strategy delivery
How to Apply
Interested candidates are invited to submit their CV and application letter through the organizations email address http://www.mekdimethiopia.org/content/vacancy within 5 days from the date of announcement.
Note: Only successful candidates will be contacted for written exam and interview and those who can start job immediately will have advantage.
MENA has the right to cancel the announcement if believed to unnecessary to host any position.