Field Job Grade: 2
Manager: Finance and Administration Coordinator
Travel: May be required.
Primary Function/ Purpose:
- The Driver will provide transportation support to the IFES-Ethiopia field office.
Major Duty and Responsibilities:
- Drive office vehicle for the transport of IFES staff members, IFES guests, and other authorized personnel as required;
- Ensure project vehicle(s) are in good condition, sanitized and properly maintained and ready for use each day;
- Checks with supervisor for daily movement schedule based on office needs;
- Ensure that repairs, maintenance and servicing of the vehicle take place as and when necessary and accurate records are kept of all work carried out on the vehicle;
- Ensure that there is no unauthorized use or misuse of the office vehicle and that safety and security procedures are followed;
- Drive at appropriate speed according to road and weather conditions, and with consideration for the safety of the passengers and other road users;
- Advises supervisor on car servicing and need for spare parts on timely basis; and
- Other duties as assigned.
Skills and Specification:
- The ability to remain organized;
- Ability to complete tasks with supervision;
- Must value operating in a collaborative and cooperative environment;
- Ability to show initiative, good judgment, and resourcefulness.
Education and Qualification:
- Experience working as a driver in Addis Ababa;
- Commitment to excellence;
- Must have a valid driver’s license.
- Fluency in Amharic required.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified applied applicant should apply through the email below
Please state the subject line of your email As “Driver”