East African Lion Brands is a leading FMCG manufacturing company in Ethiopia. Located in Bishoftu and comprised of three production facilities—Home Care, Personal Care, and Supplementary Food—the company’s portfolio includes Crown, Peacock, Vitex, and many other household essentials. East African Lion Brands is now hiring key positions to aid in the growth of the company.
The Driver is reseponible for providing driving services to authorized passengers and goods. He/she takes care of the passengers, the property of the company/ customers and ensures that the vehicle is insured and properly maintained. He/she submits report any case of accident, injury, or damage of vehicles to his/her immediate supervisor.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Delivers goods, and materials to different organizations or assigned place;
- Assists in the distribution of letters and messages to and from the Office when assigned;
- Ensures that the vehicle is always kept clean and ready for use;
- Checks oil, fuel, water and the proper functioning of tires, brakes and other electrical systems before starting to drive the car;
- Drives the vehicle safely within the speed limits set by the company and in accordance with road transport traffic regulations;
- Performs other similar duties as assigned by the supervisor.
Competencies (Skills& abilities)
- Sufficient knowledge and experience in vehicle driving and traffic laws.
- Clean driving record
- Safety conscious
- focused, confident, and trustworthiness.
Qualification and Experience:
- 10th /12th grade complete and 3rd grade driving license with five (5) years relevant work experience or Level II in Auto Mechanic or related fields with six (6) years of experience.
- The applicant’s living address must be in Addis Ababa.
How to Apply
Interested candidates who meet the above listed requirements can send ONLY detailed C.V and application letter to the following email: Tadesse.Teshome@ealbi.com
Women are encouraged to apply, and only short-listed applicants will be contacted.