WGGA Eye Centre is a full service multi-specialty practice located in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia. Established in 2012, we have expanded to a group of nine certified Ophthalmologists, an Ophthalmic Medical Technologist and eight Optometrists. Our compassionate experienced team is dedicated to providing high quality eye care in Ethiopia that strives to exceed your expectations.
Our Eye Centre offers state of the art diagnostics, comprehensive eye examinations and the most advanced vision correction treatments and procedures for eye diseases and disorders. We’re committed to providing leading-edge patient-centered care for everyone, from new born babies to adults. We’re the eye doctors in Ethiopia for you!
WGGA also committed to building and furthering the capacity of Ethiopian Ophthalmologists and allied ophthalmic professionals. We are extremely proud of our team of Ethiopian professionals.
Term of employment: Permanent
Required number: One
Immediate Supervisor: Human Resource and Administration Manager
Department: Executive Secretary and Foreign purchase officer
The goal is to contribute to the efficiency of the overall business by ensuring all assigned administrative duties are carried on timely and efficiently.
Detail Duties and Responsibilities:
- Handle and prioritize all outgoing or incoming correspondence (e-mail, letters, packages etc.)
- Handle confidential documents ensuring they remain secure
- Process online pharmaceutical and medical equipment purchase and request process locally and internationally. Update administrator and executive on status of online purchase issues.
- Preparing & distribute notice of meeting, attending meetings and keep minutes of meeting
- Involve in purchasing committee of stationery, supplies, uniform, ID card and sanitary items etc. recording the minutes of purchasing committee.
- Follow-up medical illness insurance and handle staff medical insurance reimbursement.
- Perform general office duties such as ordering supplies, maintaining records management systems,
- Maintain electronic and paper records ensuring information is organized and easily accessible filing of documents. Create and organize information, and generate reference tools for easy use.
- Compile, proofread and revise drafts of documents and reports (quarter, annual) prepare reports, presentations and correspondence accurately and swiftly.
- Manage office meeting, refreshment event coordination and travel arrangements.
- Control & Administer the “Keys” for safety and proper operation of the center.
- Professionally greet and receive guests and clients.
- Ensure efficient and effective administrative information and assistance.
- Prepare responses to correspondence containing routine inquiries. Handle information requests.
- Managing and follow attendance records, Finger print machine, report to concerned to make an action
- Prepare agendas and make arrangements for committee, board, and other meetings. And arrange conference rooms.
- Helps in the preparation office budget of departments.
- Provide word-processing and secretarial, administrative and clerical support to each department manager.
- Involve in inventory of resources.(Financial, human and other)
- Develop variety of documents, charts, and graphs in final form.
- Follow-up any renewal document.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the supervisor.
Required Educational Qualification and Experience: –
- BSc/ Degree in Secretarial Science and Office Management with 4-year experience or Diploma in similar discipline and minimum 6-year experience.
- Have a good knowledge of handling different issues
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to work in a team spirit
- Strong interpersonal skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified applicants should submit their application, CV and copies of supporting Educational and work experience documents to Human Resource and Administration Department office in person to WGGA Medical service 2nd floor, or E-mail through: firstname.lastname@example.org with in five working days.
Physical Address: Ethio-China Friendship Road located at Gorgorios squire, for further Information Tel: +251-944-12-34-56 or +251-945-12-34-56