FarmEx is a business-to-business platform that sources fresh vegetables and fruits from farmers and delivers it to urban retailers.
FarmEx is looking for an ambitious, talented person with in-depth knowledge in Finance and Human Resource.
This is a long term role and full-time.
- Assisting in preparation of daily and monthly reports
- Maintain an orderly filing system for all accounting records as required by the law and by best practice in accounting
- Develop high quality, forecast financial models and analysis to monitor firm performance
- Production of quarterly and monthly and financial reports
- Data entry in the organization’s accounting system which include; sales, creditors invoice, petty cash reconciliation and any other relevant accounts records
- Ensure that all new employees are properly onboarded
- Ensuring that all staff records are maintained in an orderly, up to date and easily retrievable manner
- Provide timely and relevant staff information to assist with payroll preparation
- A Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Finance, Business, Economics, Human Resource or other relevant fields
- 3-5 years experience in Financial Planning & Analysis, corporate finance, or consulting
- High-level command of Excel and knowledge of Financial ERPs & other tools
- Outstanding analytical skills, agile and hands-on, committed to making an impact
- Self starter and able to handle and lead in different roles
- Good command of relevant employment legislation
- Excellent written and oral communication skills both in English and Amharic
- Must be a team player, have a startup mentality and be a big picture person.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified applicants can apply send their CVs to :