- Assist in data recording and filing
- Assist in Fixed asset count and reconciliation
- Assist in stock count and reconciliation
- Take part in year-end closing with coordination of the finance staff
- Diploma/Degree in accounting
- Ability to work in a team and individually.
- Ability to communicate in English and Amharic verbally and in writing.
- Computer literacy in Microsoft word and Excel
How to Apply
All qualified applicants can send an application letter and 2-3 page CV to Hope for Justice, email to firstname.lastname@example.org . Only selected candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Please put ‘Finance intern’ in subject line