Duty and Responsibility
- Providing financial reports and interpreting financial information to managerial staff while recommending further courses of action. Advising on financial activities and provide strategies that the company should take.
- Take responsibility for accounts payable/receivable, cash receipts, general ledger, payroll and utilities, budgeting, cash forecasting, revenue and expenditure variance analysis, capital assets reconciliations, trust account statement reconciliations, check runs, fixed asset activity.
- Prepare and submit weekly, monthly, quarterly, biannual and yearly financial performance and ensures that all financial reporting deadlines are met.
- Ensures the timely, complete and accurate recording, posting, balancing, and reconciliation of transactions and account.
- Plan, implement and oversee overall accounting strategy
- Collecting, interpreting, and reviewing financial information
- Reporting to management and providing advice how the company and future business decisions might be impacted
- Producing financial reports related to budgets, account payables, account receivables, expenses etc.
- Make sure timely processing of payments and collections
- Developing long-term business plans based on these reports
- Reviewing, monitoring, and managing budgets
- Developing strategies that work to minimize financial risk
- Perform and oversee annual audits
- Oversee accounting daily operations
- Regularly produce financial reports or statements
- Adhere to proper accounting methods, policies and principles
- Meet financial accounting objectives
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Requirements and Qualifications
- MA/BA Degree in Accounting, Accounting and Finance or related fields.
- IFRS Certified
- More than 5 years of experience as a Finance Manager
- Negotiation skills and the ability to develop strong working relationships
- Commercial and business awareness
- Good communication skills – both written and verbal
- Excellent computer skills on MS Office
- Excellent knowledge and experience with accounting software and databases
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified applicants can sned their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org