Yechaka Coffee is a metropolitan cafe first opened its doors with the aim of delivering extraordinary coffee experiences paired with healthy and traditionally-infused breakfast menus. Gaining popularity and growth in a short amount of time, the coffee shop expanded to the central business district area of the city launching its fourth branch soon.
Yechaka Coffee would like to recruit qualified applicants for the above positions
Required Man power: one
- Minimum Qualification: BA (Level IV/V) in Hotel / Tourism Management/ Hotel Operation / F& B cost control
- Minimum Work Experience: 4 years proven experience in the hospitality Industry, 2 years as F and B controller, Food and Beverage storekeeper
- High quality of material, food and beverage auditing skill, Computer proficiency MS windows, POS
- Cost based Pricing skill for the food and beverage menu
- Skill in drinks measurement and counting
- Variance analysis skill for food & beverage and communicating with relevant parties.
- Controlling skill for different outlets cost and the material inventory efficiently
- Excellent Communication skills with fellow workers
How to Apply
Candidates meeting the required qualifications are invited to drop their application letter and Updated CV in person to Chaka Coffee 22 branch.
Mickey Leland St, in front of 3 Day International Hotel Addis Ababa, Ethiopia