KAKI PLC is an official dealer and assembler of ISUZU in Ethiopia. It is also engaged in different business lines including import, export, metal fabrication, after sales services, and cargo freight transport operations. The company wishes to employ a qualified professional for the GPS Technician position:
General Duties and Responsibilities:
GPS Technician is responsible for installation, troubleshooting, maintenance, removal of equipment. He/she install the speed limiter and GPS devises, control and following the after sales services. He also make sure the speed limiter, GPS devises and all working tools, procedures are aligned with company and government requirements; and submit periodical reports to respective bodies.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepare activity plan for speed limiter and GPS installation, troubleshooting, maintenance and removal of equipment on the completion of tasks.
- Inspect all equipment based on the checklist before the installation of speed limiter and GPS devises.
- Install speed limiter and GPS devices at each vehicle; according to the installation manual and the standard set, with error free installation.
- Follow-up and monitor each unit of the speed limiter and GPS devise on the implementation and installation related to its operation and after sales services.
- Maintain technical issues based on the proactive and reactive maintenance request for users and company guidelines
- Inspect all devises after the return upon the completion of the program.
- Provide orientation on the operation of the devises, reporting methods, rules and regulation of the company, and government requirements.
- Assure that the installation is free from any risks related to the failure of mechanical and electrical parts of the vehicle.
- Prove to detect and act for any failure on the GPS integrated with speed limiter timely resolution of requests with solution and escalate to his immediate supervisor.
- Follow-up speed limiter, GPS devises and all working tools, procedures are aligned with company, government standards.
- Collect feedback for all users about the operation of each vehicle, and provide immediate solutions.
- Performs other duties assigned by the immediate supervisor.
Required Number : Three
Qualification : B.Sc. Degree or Diploma in Electro-Mechanical Engineering/Technology, Automotive or related field of studies
Work Experience : 1 year for B.Sc. Degree or 2 years for Diploma relevant work experience
Required Competence : GPS installation, troubleshooting, maintenance, and computer application skill
How to Apply
Interested applicants who fulfill the job requirements listed above can submit their application letter, CV’s and testimonials via our e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org in person to the company head office at the following address within 10(ten) working days.
Addis Ababa – Ethiopia, Street to Gerji Jackros around Meta Beer Warehouse 350m
on the way to Egziabherab Church in front of mega printing press
For additional information please call us Tel:
+251911515694 or +251911225238 or +2511 667 04 99