Ascom Mining Ethiopia PLC would like to invite competent, energetic and qualified applicants for the following vacancy announcement for its Dish Mountain Gold Project (Asosa Ethiopia)
Brief outline of duties:
The Graduate Mechanic will report to the senior drilling mechanic on duty, typically one of the mechanic supervisors. All training and instruction will be given by the mechanics supporting the drilling operation and will be apprenticeship-like in training, hands-on learning.
Duties of the Graduate Mechanic include: –
- Follow all safety guidelines set out by the Drilling Supervisor, HSE Superintendent and Project Management.
- Setting up and maintaining water pumping infrastructure for drilling.
- Maintaining drill rigs.
- Repairing and rebuilding drilling equipment.
- Maintaining workshops and workshop equipment.
- Maintenance of exploration equipment: light and heavy vehicles, pumps, generators, core-saws, and any other mechanical equipment.
- Asist on drilling rigs.
Work Experience: none
Terms of Employment: Permanent after probation period
Number required: 2 (Two)
- Diploma in Auto mechanics
- Driving License (Hizb 1 and/or Derek 1)
How to Apply
Application Procedure: Interested and qualified candidates should send their application letter, CV, and copies of education and other relevant documents by email in the following address firstname.lastname@example.org