MAIN OBJECTIVE OF THE POSITION
Execute administrative tasks and do follow up of project accountancy, according to administration manager’s indications and MSF procedures, in order to ensure legal compliance and keep a strict control over monetary resources.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND TASKS
• Execute administrative and legal related tasks, under supervision of the Administrator Manager, checking payroll calculations and updating personal files in order to ensure accuracy, compliance and on time payments.
• Implement cash management procedures in order to ensure the highest control and security, and ensure cash availability.
• Prepare employment contracts in conformity with legal requirements including specific amendments when necessary in order to ensure local labour and fiscal law compliance.
• Enter data into the HR database and personal files and keep them up-to-date in order to facilitate HR processes management.
• Update Social security Tax office employee files in order to meet legal requirements and duties.
• Draw up monthly pay slips for all staff, editing and updating the necessary data, in order to ensure the punctuality and accuracy of staff payroll.
• Draw up the final pay slip and employment certificate at the end of a contract in order to meet legal requirements while defending MSF ’s interests.
• Follow up all expiring rental contract dates and inform the Administration Manager in order to leave enough time to arrange a renewal or look for some other alternative.
• Assist the administration manager in the prevision of monthly treasury and planning in order to ensure the coverage of daily needs, advances on salaries, payroll, etc.
• Process the payment to suppliers and keep strict on all documentation involved, informing the administration manager of any sort of disparity.
• Carry out all accounting tasks and activities in order to ensure strict control of all expenditures and the reliability of statements and documentation.
• Make all administrative information available to the staff (posting, meetings, etc.)
• Classify and prepare all accounting pieces as requested by the Administration Manager.
• File the accounting documents and enter the accounting pieces in the accounting software, with the support from the Administration Manager and/or the Accounting Manager (ACMA).
• Support the Administration Manager in translating documents into local language. Assists the Administration Manager in meetings upon request.
In brief, MSF proposed a project that will provide essential primary health care to at least 72,586 people, of which 24,028 of them are IDPs for two years, with an emphasis on reproductive, maternal and child health, the project will focus on improving access to quality preventative and curative health care services, lifesaving services to pregnant and lactating women and children.
The location of the project will be Sababoru. We are targeting an HC Darme as a core facility with 24/7 services with secondary health care capacity. And 15 kebeles for outreach with a clear referral mechanism to 4 less equipped HCs and from them to Darme HC and further referral to Hawassa or Negele hospital.
The Fin-HR Assistant will also:
§ Actively participate to the recruitment processes (according to MSF protocols) for the entire project. It is expected to have 40 positions opened and up to 180 people selected by July 2021.
§ Ensures the administrative briefings for all newly recruited staff
§ Ensures cultural briefings for all new comers in the region (nationals and internationals)
§ Participate to the learning plan follow-up
§ Together with the Fin/HR Manager, ensures plane movements (ticketing), room booking and perdiem for all travellers to/from the project and liaise with key stakeholders (Addis coordination and logistics for movements to/from Guji airport).
Verify employees files and organize a proper filing.
|Education||Desirable finance, business or administration related diploma.|
|Experience||• Essential previous working experience of at least two years in relevant jobs.
• Desirable experience in MSF or other NGOs in developing countries.
|Languages||Mission language and local language essential|
|Knowledge||Essential computer literacy (word, excel, internet)|
• Stress Management
How to Apply
All applicants should send their application files (composed by CV, cover letter, educational records, work certificates and copy of ID card) via Ethiojobs OR by email to email@example.com NO application file should be physically given to anyone. IN ANY CASE, NAME AND POSITION SHOULD BE CLEARLY MENTIONED
Posting date: 9th of April 2021
Closing date: 15th of April 2021 (5PM international time).
ANY UNCOMPLETE APPLICATION *EMAIL OR ETHIOJOBS AND/OR
EMAIL WITHOUT NAME+POSITION IN THE SUBJECT
WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED
WOMEN AND PEOPLE WITH DISABILITIES (compatible with the nature of work) ARE STRONGLY ENCOURGAGED TO APPLY!
Please note that only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
Copies of CV + supporting documents are non-returnable. Phone calls are not allowed.