Salini Impregilo S.p.A, the EPC contractor of the Koysha Hydroelectric Project, would like to invite qualified candidates for the following position;
Job Title/Position: HEALTH AND SAFETY TRAINER
Posted Date: 02-18-2020
Application Deadline: Until filled
Employment Type: Full Time/Permanent
Age: 30-40 years old
Required No: 1
Duty Location: Melekoza Woreda of Gamo Gofa Zone. (Koysha Hydroelectric Project). For those applicants that will be shortlisted for interview which will be carried out at the project site, transportation, accommodation and meal services will be provided.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Under the HSE direction, the HSE Trainer will develop and deliver HSE Training programs to project personnel and visitors. The HSE Trainer will prepare and maintain HSE Training records, monitor and set schedules for HSE Training classes
- The HSE Trainer will develop language specific (English and Amharic) training programs.
- Support the development and delivery of the HSE Training Programs.
- Support the development of new HSE training courses as determined by the needs of the project to address specific hazards, trends or the need for refresher training by project workers.
- Prepare and maintain updated power point, course completion cards and other documentation as requested by the HSE direction.
- Development of HSE training courses, course outlines, and audio and/or video editing of HSE training courses.
- BA/BSc/MA/MSc/MBA degree in Engineering
- 3 to 5 years experience in Safety/Environmental matters in construction
- Communication skills and experience as trainer/teacher for workers
- Good computer skills mandatory (MS word, power point)
- Very good command of English and Amharic.
- Smart/respectful, ability to go extra mile
How to Apply
Interested and qualified applicants meeting the above minimum requirements can send their applications with their CV, education certificates and any other supporting documents to:
KOYSHA HYDROELECTRIC PROJECT
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Or Apply via e-mail to;