Manage Recruitment Project
- Supports HR Business Team Lead and HR Business Partners in downloading CVs for different positions.
- Screening Resume/CVs and Schedule interviews for the designated Client for Junior Level.
- Conducts prescreening phone interviews
- Writing interview reports.
- Coordinating Internal Job Fair and Reporting the progress to the HR Business Team Lead.
- Assessing the candidate’s knowledge, skills, and experience and updating the Database.
- Sourcing protentional candidates from various channels (Back Office, Linkedin, and Headhunting).
- Updating the Referral Database and Weekly interview Data have been properly entered.
Client and Candidate Management
- Follow up with the Client and candidates on the progress of the Recruitment Program.
- Coordinate Interview sessions in the Office for Clients.
- Assisting the HR Associate on their recruitment projects.
- Providing support to Colleague in linking with candidates
Education and Experience
- Fresh Graduate with Bachelor Degree in Management, Business Administration, International Management, Engineering or Finance (no specific field required)
- Internship HR related activity; ideally, experience in longlisting and interviewing candidates and having experience in corporate recruitment
- High interest in HR issues, online recruitment, new recruitment trends, and client satisfaction
- Very good communication skills.
- Fast thinker, delivering on time and thinks ahead to support client best
How to Apply
Interested and qualified applicants can send their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Use “HR Business Management Trainee” as the subject line of your email