Role and responsibility
Ensure HR policies and guidelines are being adhered to; local labor laws are being followed; and appropriate measures, policies, and procedures are in place.
- Prepare HR guidelines, tools, templates, etc.Lead the company’s recruitment process.
- Announce vacancies internally and/or externally, as needed and update the announcement in Alephtav system, local job advertising companies, bulletin boards and newspapers. Ensure that announcement is made according to Alephtav rules and regulations.
- Work to successfully onboard all employees.
- Manage the employee files, benefits, and performance records with confidentiality.
- Lead the organizations staff capacity development.
- Lead staff appraisal and development.
- Ensure employees welfare.
Reports to: Operations Management Director
Duration of employment: Full time and permanent
Number required: One
Place of work: Addis Ababa with possible fieldwork
- MBA or MA with at least 1 years of relevant HR experience
- Bachelor’s degree in human resource management, management, law, and social sciences and humanities from recognized local and international Higher Education Institutions with at least 2 years of experience in human resources.
- Fluency in English and exceptional skill in writing and speaking.
- Good interpersonal communication.
- Willingness to learn and to be couched by senior staff.
- Ability to prioritize and manage a high-volume workload in a fast-paced work environment.
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, and other basic computer applications.
How to Apply
Send your CV, cover letter and other credentials to an email: email@example.com and please specify application to “Human Resource-Alephtav” on the subject line of your email.
Female applicants are highly encouraged.
Internal application website: https://alephtavconsult.com/careers
- Applicants will be shortlisted based on their CV and cover letter.
- Shortlisted applicants will be interviewed.
- Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
PLEASE NOTE! The firm has the right to cancel this vacancy at any stage of the recruitment process.
Kirkos Sub-city: Woreda 2, Chilalo Building, 360
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia