Under the general supervision of Director Of Human Resources, the incumbent provides assistance to supervisors, Managers and staff; provides information to managers on recruitment policy and Procedure, Safety and Benefit policies, working conditions, job descriptions, performance reviews and overall HR policies; updates the database of employees and ensure complete Integration of HR data base with MSIE Payroll system.
- Ensures the proper implementation of MSIE’s Human Resources Policy Manual and the Labour Code of Ethiopia;
- Prepares Human Resources Planning to ensure sustainable supply of qualified personnel;
- Organizes recruitment programs;
- Participates in recruitment and selection of team members;
- Organizes orientation programs and introduces new entrants with MSIE vision, values, working culture, policies and procedures;
- Ensures the timely renewal/termination of staff contracts and liaises with all units to ensure all contractual arrangements are handled in accordance with MSIE HR policy and Ethiopian Labour Proclamation;
- Follows up employees’ database, update information and timely report of retirement information to Director of Human Resources for subsequent actions;
- Assists in capacity building of HR team members;
- Prepares annual leave plan and ensure that all team members have submitted their leave plan each year and follows up the implementation of the plan accordingly;
- Updates and maintain all records of team members leave, in their personnel files and ensure that leave is taken as per the plan of the organization;
- Follows up with Area and Field Finance Officers on timely compilation and submission of the Area staff leave plan and periodic utilization reports;
- Updates and keep files of team members’ history and prepare monthly and need based periodic statistical HR reports;
- Assists the Director of Human Resources in handling disciplinary issues
- Assists in Monitoring, follow up and assessment of team members’ satisfaction periodically.
- Assists in Human Resources Policy and Procedure manual preparation, updating and other related issues.
- Assists in coordinating regular performance management programs of MSIE’s offices and compile staff members’ performance data during Mid-Year and Annual Performance reviews.
- Assists in administering team members’ entitlements, allowances, benefits, and incentives make timely updates in MSIE HR data base and timely liaise with insurance company on changes on employee family status, new enrolments.
- Organizes the HR Department archive in order to make smooth accessibility of records;
- Performs related duties as required
MA/BA in Management, Human Resource Management
Two/Four years’ experience.
Skills, Attitudes and Attributes
- Good interpersonal, negotiation and communication skills
- Good computer skills
- Effective written and interpersonal communications skills
- Knowledge of National labour regulations, proclamations and policies
- Pro-active and dynamic
- Team building and problem solving skills
Number of Position: (01)
Duty Station: Support Office, Addis Ababa
Employment Type: full time
Salary: As per MSIE Salary Scale
How to Apply
Interested and qualified applicants should mail only their motivation letter and C.V, within ten (10) days from the date of this announcement to:
Human Resources, Marie Stopes International Ethiopia
Through the following e-mail address: HumanResource@mariestopes.org.et
Due to the volume of applications, we will only contact shortlisted candidates, and we are unable to provide any feedback on unsuccessful applications.
Please mention the title of the position and work place you applied for on the subject line of your email.
CANDIDATES WHO DO NOT FOLLOW THESE INSTRUCTIONS WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
MSIE STRONGLY ENCOURAGES FEMALE CANDIDATES TO APPLY!