ActionAid Ethiopia (AAE) is a gender justice, good governance, and poverty eradication organization. It envisions a country where all enjoys their rights equally and live a decent life. Its heart lies on gender equality where it designs its frameworks and operations on women’s and girls’ empowerment and abolishing root causes of violence against women and girls. Its interventions are guided by the Human Rights Based Approach, Transformative Feminist Leadership, and Intersectional Feminist Analysis tools. AAE has been implementing programs in Ethiopia under both humanitarian and development contexts for more than 30 years.
ActionAid Ethiopia believes that Gender equality and poverty eradication are achieved through purposeful individual and collective action to bring socio-economic changes from household level to local, national and international levels. Empowerment of people living in poverty and women leadership with the support of their allies is crucial to drive change that will ensure equality and poverty eradication.
AAE wants to invite companies that are interested to produce a spot content of 30-45 seconds long to aware young people about the COVID -19 pandemic, depict the vulnerability of young people to COVID-19 and to share information.
Potential firms as well as individuals having the following competencies/skills and capacities are eligible to apply for this short-term service
- Must be willing to be guided by AAE HRBA policy
- Thoughtful familiarity on Ethiopian young people policy.
- Robust involvement in spot announcements, preferably on young people
- The bidder must provide complete set of technical document and financial documents separately sealed document with all the necessary documents containing minimum of two examples of spots that have been produced by the applicant in soft copies (this will be treated as confidential and only used for the purposes of quality assurance).
- The bidders should attach all necessary legal documents including valid license, vat certificate and TIN registration along with the technical proposal
- Are committed to meet the deadlines, are equipped with enough resources and qualified professionals to make necessary logistical arrangements and accomplish the work.
How to Apply
A bidder that qualify the criteria can collect the ToR developed for the purpose from ActionAid Ethiopia Addis Ababa Office Debre Ziet road, inside CCRDA compound (Kality, in front of Kality drivers training centre) the dates for the submission of tender documents is within the 10th day from the first publication on The Addis Zemen newspaper at or before 3:30 PM (bid closing time).
The Employer reserves the right to reject any or all bids.