To assist the territory MD for Ethiopia operations and on all the project preparation, and in particular: The users requirements specifications analysis and documentation. Operation, implementation and users support for the business applications. Providing local information services. Supporting PCs & LAN users. Developing and controlling the IT capital and operating budgets.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- To make sure all users make efficient and effective utilization of the main corporate application software
- To ensure training of all users in all IT related packages.
- To ensure the training upgrades the level of users and enhances the utilization of the packages.
- Coordinate with the Business Solutions Unit in Egypt to implement newly developed functionality in ManPro and ensure that application runs in accordance with the arranged standards.
- Assist the IT functional head to control project schedules to meet their deadlines
- To assist the functional head execute the plan for establishing a top-notch networking/communication infrastructure and Internet connectivity.
- Coordinate with the function head to find the best vendors and service providers.
- Make sure all vendors deliver all IT requirements and resolve all problems in a timely manner.
- To develop the ICT Administrators to be up to the standard required for maintaining a world-class IT operation including technical know-how, business knowledge and customer (users) satisfaction.
- Monitors IT expenses budget, must ensure the most effective use of the allocated budget.
- Responsibilities over network and internet services for the territory
- Ensure a safe working environment by regularly auditing and enforcing health and safety standards for the department
- Identifying training needs of departmental staff and ensuring training is done in conjunction with HR dept.
- Ensuring the target efficiencies levels are met and continuously improved.
- First line handling of grievances affecting employees, continually monitor and provide guidance where necessary
- Any other duties that may be assigned from time to time by the Territory Managing Director
- All levels of Management within the staff team
- Other department Mgt
- Travel maybe necessary between other territories
- Posses a first Degree in computer engineering, electrical engineering electronics and telecommunication or their equivalent from a recognized university or equivalent,
- Six years progressively relevant experience gained working in a busy IT setup with over 80 users
- Diploma in Administration or Project Management training
- Knowledge and skills in computer networking, installation and configuration of networks
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to establish and maintain excellent, mutually beneficial working relationships with customers, employees, other departments, to ensure continued commercial benefit for the company.
- Independent thinker with the highest level of integrity
- Be a strong team player with proven people management skills
- Proven administrative, leadership and interpersonal skills with ability to impart knowledge and skills to a multi-disciplinary team
How to Apply
interested and qualified applicant should apply by sending your CV to the email below
Please mention the position title on your email subject line.