- Organize construction documents;
- Processing contractor’s payment and inspection report;
- Site Supervising, photo shooting;
- Providing daily report of the site condition and site employee attendance and performance to the department manager;
- Employee management;
- Assist department manager to calculate material used and planning construction work schedule;
- Estimate materials, equipment, and labour needed to determine project costs.
- Monitor construction schemes based on the analysis of relevant materials such as drawings, blueprints, aerial photography, survey reports, maps, and other geologic and topographical data.
- Conduct environmental and social impacts of construction schemes.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
Education, Qualifications & other
General Professional Experience:
- Fresh Graduate
Specific Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering/Construction Engineering/Structural engineering required;
- Licensure as professional engineer (PE) required.
Skils and Language:
- Excellent in English speaking, writing and reading;
- Excellent in Afa Oromo speaking, writing and reading ( Native Speaker in priority);
- Excellent in Amharic speaking, writing and reading;
- Perfect record keeping, and report writing skill;
- Strong communication skills;
- Understanding of civil engineering/structural engineering and tools;
- Able to solve different kinds of construction challenges;
- Ability to remain flexible and efficient in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to make intelligent and quick decisions, working well under pressure, and when faced with unexpected occurrences or delays.
- Ability to effectively multitask while analyzing and solving problems.
- Thorough understanding of engineering, architectural, and other construction drawings.
- Good understanding of land escape management and able to carry on structural orientation as needed
How to Apply
If you’re interested to the position, please send your CV:
NOTICE: Please use “Junior Civil Construction Engineer” as your mail subject line. Otherwise, we will not review it.