This position is a contract position. The Site Engineer will work on the construction of two G+4 structures located in Bole Bulbula. The Site Engineer will be responsible for supervising the day to day site activities. These activities include, but are not limited to:
– Monitoring contractor activities
– Follow up with contractor on issues
– Report problems and propose solutions
– Report daily site activities
– Prepare weekly plans
– Identify site safety issues, resolve and report issues
– Assure efficient use of time and materials
– Organize the placement or materials
– Review design changes and work with City inspectors/supervisors
Please send email to:firstname.lastname@example.org
– BSc. in Civil Engineering or Construction Technology Management
– No experience is required!
-Must be willing to complete one month training before starting.
– Must be willing to learn new skills such as management, communication, research.
– Good computer skills. Working knowledge with Word, Excel and PowerPoint
– Good written English. Understands when to use capital letters and that spelling is important.
– Good reading skills and can pass a basic comprehension test.
Require Education Level :