- Create and design materials for print, branding and other purposes.
- Create graphic designs and layouts for products/services illustration, social media and website.
- Prepare animated audio/video graphics for completed projects storytelling.
- Prepare necessary design for website and update regularly with the latest information.
- Develop required designs and layout in line with the brand guidelines as required.
- Assist in the creation of written, video, and image content for marketing campaigns.
- Create designs by understanding business requirements
- Create wire frames, prototypes and mock ups – Identify and troubleshoot UX problems
- Collaborate effectively with product and management teams – Incorporate customer feedback and usability findings into design in order to enhance user experience
- Competent in design software such as Illustrator, photoshop, InDesign
- Proficient in one of the prototyping tools (Sketch, InVision, etc).
- Strong attention to detail and have good eye for aesthetics
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong team player
PLEASE DO NOT APPLY IF YOU:
- Are not committed to meeting deadlines regardless of working on weekends, holidays, and beyond normal working hours.
- Are not self-directed learner who takes full responsibility for growth and skill development even if it’s at the price of social commitment.
- Do not take ownership of problems and shepherd the process until it is resolved even if you are not the one who will not ultimately fix it.
(NO ROOM FOR EXCUSES AND FINGER-POINTING)
How to Apply
Please Visit IE Network Solutions website. Please send your resume, academic qualification, certificates, and references with a cover letter in a single PDF file on our website to the link complied in a single file by clearly elaborating why you want to join IE Networks and how your profile fits this specific job role.