A limited number of Danish state tuition fee waivers and scholarships are offered to highly talented students at graduate level, who come from countries outside of the EU/EEA and need a residence permit to study at Roskilde University.
Roskilde University in Denmark
Level/Field(s) of study:
Eligible Masters programmes offered at the University for September 2021 entry:
• Master in Communication Studies and Cultural Encounters
• Master in Cultural Encounters and Communication Studies
• Master in International Public Administration and Politics
• Master in International Development Studies and Global Studies
• Master in Mathematical Physical Modelling
• Master in Spatial Designs and Society
• Master in Nordic Urban Planning Studies
Number of Scholarships:
International students outside the EU/EEA
Tuition fee waiver and a scholarship of DKK 7,800 per month to cover living expenses in Denmark.
The tuition fee waiver and scholarship has a maximum length of 22 months for programmes that start in September.
In order to be eligible to apply for a tuition fee waiver and scholarship, you must be a non-EU/EEA citizen that is required to pay tuition fees and apply to one of the master’s programmes that offer scholarships.
Official Scholarship Website: https://ruc.dk/en/step-5-tuition-fees-tuition-fee-waivers-and-scholarships