Every year, the Pershing Square Foundation awards up to five full scholarships to support outstanding students on the 1+1 MBA, covering both the Master’s degree and the MBA year.
Said Business School, University of Oxford in United Kingdom
Level/Field(s) of study:
Oxford’s 1+1 MBA Programme: Oxford University’s one-year full-time MBA programme combined with one of the one-year Masters programmes offered by other University departments
Number of Awards:
6 scholarships are available
Open to all countries
As a Pershing Square scholar you will receive funding for both your Master’s degree and MBA programme course fees. The scholarship also provides at least £15,285 towards living expenses for both years of study.
Pershing Square Scholarships are awarded to individuals with the following attributes:
• Academic achievement, demonstrated through degree results, GMAT or GRE score, previous university prizes and awards, and other academic achievements
• Leadership potential, demonstrated through experience and motivation
• Strong personal character, integrity and commitment
• Intention to focus on addressing world-scale social challenges in your career, either in an existing organisation or through development of a new enterprise
• Ability to envision how to achieve scalable and sustainable solutions to these challenges
• Articulated vision on how the Oxford 1+1 MBA will allow you to fulfill your objectives
You must meet the entry requirements for both the Oxford MBA and your chosen Master’s programme.
Official Scholarship Website: https://www.sbs.ox.ac.uk/oxford-experience/scholarships-and-funding/oxford-pershing-square-scholarship