Ethio cement PLS is looking for a Mechanical Engineer who would work at Ropeway in Gembechu, Derba, under the general direction of Mechanical Supervisor, performs mechanical fabrication of Ropeway buckets, carriages and accessories; and Ropeway line maintenance.
Specific duties and responsibilities
- Performs mechanical fabrications of ropeway buckets, carriages and accessories.
- Check ropeway lines and works on timely and proper maintainance.
- Installs, modifies, tests and maintains equipment and power supply facilities in accordance with mechanical engineering plans and schedules.
- Analyses engineering problems using mechanical engineering techniques.
- Prepares and maintains mechanical engineering documents and instructions for installation and maintenances.
- Prepares mechanical layouts and detail drawings for expansion or improving of existing facilities.
- Estimates costs and analysis of bids.
- Performs acceptance tests of equipment.
- Participates in developing and maintaining schedules and budgets.
- Perform other activities as and when assigned by immediate supervisor
- B.Sc. degree in mechanical Engineering or general mechanical fabrication.
- At least 6 years of experience.
- Knowledge of basic computer applications is required
How to Apply
Interested and qualified should apply through ethio jobs or send CV’s and application letter to etho cement plc, located at Pizza in 3F Building within 10 working days after it advertised.