Meklit Microfinance Institution S.C is a transformed Commercial Microfinance institution S.C initially established according to proclamation no. 40/96 and recently revised proclamation 626/2009 issued by National Bank Of Ethiopia to provide financial and non-financial services to Medium, Small Enterprise and the low income people, particularly women, at both urban and rural areas of Ethiopia.
Meklit MFI is currently looking for candidates of MIS Officer. The successful candidates will have skills and experience that meet the following requirements:
Number required: One
Term of employment: Permanent
- BSc in Computer Science, Information Science or equivalent.
- 4 years of relevant experience.
TECHNICAL AND OTHER SKILLS
- LAN administration experience;
- Proficiency in Computer applications;
- Demonstrated ability in a teamwork.
Technical and other skills
- Demonstrated technical ability, sound judgment, and ability to interact and work effectively with others at all levels.
- Good conceptual understanding of participatory approach and sustainable development;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills;
How to Apply
Interested applicants who fulfill the above requirements are invited to submit their CV along with non-returnable credentials within Ten (10) working days from the date of this announcement to the respective mentioned registration places of the institution.
Places of Registration: At our Head Office Located at Urael Church to the Atlas Hotel On Degol Building first floor or near to Amen Building ( Buna International Bank Urael Branch ) 1st Floor. Post Office Box: 27634/1000 A/A OR, email: email@example.com / elshadayhabtu2020@gmail.