Who You Are & What Makes You Qualified
- Support the entire Mobile application lifecycle (concept, design, test, release and support)
- Produce fully functional mobile applications writing clean code
- Gather specific requirements and suggest solutions
- Write unit and UI tests to identify malfunctions
- Troubleshoot and debug to optimize performance
- Design interfaces to improve user experience
- Liaise with Product development team to plan new features
- Ensure new and legacy applications meet quality standards
- Research and suggest new mobile products, applications and protocols
- Stay up-to-date with new technology trends
What are the must – have skills?
- Looking for 2-4- years of experience.
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
- Build pixel-perfect, buttery smooth UIs across iOS/Android mobile platforms.
- Leverage native APIs for deep integrations with both platforms.
- Diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks for existing applications.
- Good grip flutter, Android java, Xamarin anyone.
- Knowledge of functional or object-oriented programming
- Writing modular, reusable, maintainable, well documented and fully tested code.
- Rock solid at working with third-party dependencies and debugging dependency conflicts
- Understanding of REST APIs
- Diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks
- Reach out to the open-source community to encourage and help implement mission-critical software fixes—React Native moves fast and often breaks things.
- Maintain code and write automated tests to ensure the product is of the highest quality.
- Understanding DevOps, Nodejs, Vue js, Angular NodeJS application is a plus to have
How to Apply
- Copies of most important education certificates
- Three (3) references of former employers
IMPORTANT: We only accept applications sent to us by e-mail. Your application must be sent in one single e-mail and with one single pdf document that does not exceed 5MB. We do not accept applications sent in several e-mails or e-mails with multiple attachments, or applications sent by physical mail. Please send your application in English by e-mail to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
Mention “Mobile Application Developer” in the subject line. We only notify candidates who get invited to an interview.