ABH Partners Plc is a leading consultancy and human resources sourcing firm in Ethiopia with about 15 years of experience in supporting the implementation of development programs and projects. ABH exists to fuel synergistic societal growth by harnessing local knowledge and international standard. Dedicated to the betterment of societal development, technical assistance, and knowledge management, ABH has gained credibility and industry experience in the development sector in general. ABH partners would like to invite applicants who meet the below requirements to apply for the position of MW Planning Engineer to be assigned in a prominent international Telecom Company/ZTE.
Required number: One
Employment Status: Contract
Expected Start Date: Immediately after concluding the contract agreement.
- Execute the activities with Microwave planning process.
- coordinate external and internal project interface
- Manage & review the results of all defined planning procedures;
- Perform detail workflow for the process, every input/output/Analysis/templet..etc;
- Transfer of all microwave planning process to other colleagues;
- Investigate, isolate and drive problems reported by customer to a closure;
- Transmit capacity analysis, line of sight test, link engineering, BNetzA frequency application & hardware ordering.
- BSC degree in engineering, computer science, information technology and related fields.
- At least 2 years MW planning experience.
- Good knowledge in Microwave Planning principle.
- Familiar with Microwave Planning tools such as IQ-LINK, Pathloss.
- In-depth knowledge experience of Microwave product Technologies.
- Problem diagnosis and resolution skills are essential.
- Experience in telecom industry is priority.
How to Apply
Qualified applicants can submit their application with three professional references through the following link:https://ethiotalent.com/process/apply_vaccancy/72
Qualified candidates who fulfill the criteria will be hired only following the approval and endorsement by ZTE.