The NSM leads a team of Key Account Managers and Sales Officers to ensure that he achieves both topline and bottom-line targets as set by the organization.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Coordinates with HR to recruit and train sales team
- Set individual goals in line with company budget, review the performance on daily basis and drive the team to exceed numbers
- Provide detailed sales plan to the team and Distributors
- Access current processes, identifies opportunities for improvement and implement them
- Coach, mentor and share feedback with the team
- Foster a competitive, yet collaborative environment
- Updates the company management on sales, collection and completion and opportunities
- Work closely with marketing to plan and implement activities to grow sales
- Ensures AR is in control as per company policy
- Prepares rolling sales forecast as per market demand and company budget to ensure timely production
- Analyzes sales data in order to identify strengths and weakness of a particular promotion
- Networks with potential customers and business partners in an effort to promote certain products and gain new business opportunities.
- Build positive working relationship with all clients for a continuous business.
- Address client issues and queries in a timely manner.
- Prepare sales contracts, proposals and reports for management and customers.
- Participate in sales conferences, industry meetings, and social networks to represent company’s brand.
- Any other related task as assigned
- Strong leadership skills
- Persuasive and can easily influence others
- Good communications skills, both written and verbal
- Proficient in Microsoft office
- Proactive and anticipates potential problems before they can hinder a company’s success
- Good customer service skills
- Able to develop new sales strategies based upon prior experience
- Maintains a positive attitude and constantly encourages others
- Loyal to the company
- Degree in Marketing Management or any related fields.
- Demonstrated track-record and ability to manage Distributors/Agents ability to analyze data and provide insights from data
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in a similar role
How to Apply
Please title your application with subject line: -“National Sales Manager “
Candidates meeting the above-required qualifications are invited to send their CV through email@example.com
Only those applicants who meet the above criteria will be contacted for an interview.
Application deadline: October 21, 2020