International Clinical Laboratories (ICL) is one of the largest of independent clinical diagnostic centers on the African continent. ICL has opened its door for service in 2004 with the aim of “contributing to the maintenance and enhancement of the quality of life throughout Ethiopia” by encompassing a system of human and physical resources designed to meet the changing healthcare needs of the population it serves.
It is the only laboratory accredited by the USA based Joint Commission International (JCI) for five times in a row. The laboratory provides more than 3000 tests in collaboration with its referral laboratories.
ICL would like to recruit Nurse or Health Officer new position in contract term under COVID-19 task force team by inviting all qualified and competent applicants.
Required Number: 10
Report to Project Manager
Qualification and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in nursing or in public health
- 0-1 years of experience in hospitals or outpatient care
Required Skills and Responsibilities
- Good interpersonal skills to interact with variety of customers
- Highly motivated in efficiently fulfilling activities
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and ethical practices
- Experienced in Microsoft Computer application usage
How to Apply
Qualified applicants who fulfil the above requirements shall submit their updated CV with Cover Letter and copies of supporting documents in person to HR Admin office of ICL at “Bulgaria Mazoria”, or send using mail address firstname.lastname@example.org or within 5days of this advertisement.
Note: Please put the position title on the subject line of your email.