Main Duty and Responsibilities would include
- Developing and administering a “internet Services Delivery Process” which will be used to manage telecommunications carriers and ensure network services are delivered in compliance with the schedule, budget and specifications of the applicable contract or service order. In your role, you will also be asked to help evaluate and improve our processes so that we can increase our team’s efficiency. The ideal candidate will have recent extensive experience with end to end management of wireless or fiber optic deployment projects.
- Must read and become intimately familiar with each customer agreement and manage the providers to deliver to their contractual obligations for fiber lateral construction, splicing at our network nodes, and fiber performance through test data review.
- Will work with internal teams to determine acceptable fiber delivery dates and then manage vendors to achieve those dates.
- Will be responsible for managing the budget and schedule of each network segment and reporting progress to team.
- Will be responsible for reporting strategic key performance indicators of program progress as well as tactical schedule adherence as part of the day to day responsibilities.
- Agreeing project objectives starting from contract negotiation
- Developing and maintaining a detailed project plan.
- Representing the client’s or organization’s interests
- Providing advice on the management of projects
- Organizing the various professional people working on a project
- Carrying out risk assessment, Using IT systems to keep track of people and progress
- Making sure that all the aims of the project are met
- Managing and leading the project team.
- Recruiting project staff, consultants, specialists and sub-contractors
- Monitoring sub-contractors to ensure guidelines are maintained
- Managing co-ordination of the partners and working groups engaged in project work.
- Managing project deliverables in line with the project plan.
- Resolving cross-functional issues at project level.
- Managing project scope and change control
- Monitoring project progress and performance.
- Providing status reports to the project sponsor.
- Managing project training within the defined budget.
- Overseeing the accounting, costing and billing
- Working closely with users to ensure the project meets business needs
Knowledge/ Skill Requirement ·
- Bachelor’s degree of computer science, electrical and computer engineering and/or over 5 years order management experience.
- Strong Customer Service background required, preferably in Supply Chain. ·
- Experience in shipping freight, small package both domestic and international Experience in using transportation websites: UPS, FedEx, DHL. · A wide and detailed understanding of Order Fulfillment processes and procedures.
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills.
- Able to construct effective communications in writing.
- Project Management experience preferred.
- Strong focus on detail and accuracy, proactive.
- Excellent problem-solving ability.
- Strong knowledge of Excel.
How to Apply
Interested and eligible applicants may drop their CV in person along with copies of relevant credentials to G2G office located around Ministry of Innovation & Technology. Getas Building. 6 floor, or email your application to email@example.com For directions, you may call at +251 111 12 65 17 and+251 11-26-54-56