Development Expertise Center (DEC) is a National Civil Society Organization (CSO) aspires to see all marginalized children properly fostered. The organization has three major programme areas; Child Development, Gender and Life Skill Development; and Skills and Entrepreneurship Developmentand Lobby & advocacy . DEC works in three National Regional States of Amhara, Afar and Oromia and Addis Ababa City Administration. DEC would like to recruit on PMEL Coordinator position
Roles and responsibilities
- Work to provide leadership, oversight, and coordination for the M&E unit,
- Plan assessment and Research activities of DEC programs and projects with a clear methodology that supports the efficient implementation and achievement of goals.
- Preparing and timely submitting all project-related reports and documents.
- Coordinate regular meetings with M&E contacts;
- Support to manage M&E workspace
- Design surveys and other data collection tools to gather data internally;
- Support Program teams to provide timely and quality reporting to inform the management team;
Duty station – Development Expertise Center Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Education & work experience
- MA in social science, related field with equivalent of minimum 4 years’ CSO /Local NGO experience of experience in a similar position.
- Good Experience on PMEL Skills;
- Good communication skill in team works and team mobilizations and partnership management;
- Experience on facilitating researches, assessments, best practice capturing and working with communities
- Good report writings, use of technology application skills;
How to Apply
An interested and qualified applicant who full fills the above requirements under each vacancy can send a brief copy of non-returnable CV with a cover of application letter and summary of work experiences and competencies only via: firstname.lastname@example.org