Filed Office: Ethiopia
Field Job Grade: 6
Manager: Project Officer
Travel: Travel may be required
Physical Requirements/Work Environment: Standard office work environment. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.
The Project Coordinator will provide project and operation support to the IFES-Ethiopia field office.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist Project Officer and the program team in implementing project activities;
- Help monitor the organization’s program implementation;
- Contribute to lessons learned sessions for outreach teams and other partners;
- Contribute to the design and preparation of training materials;
- Assist Project Officer and the program team in organizing program activities, including
- assessments and workshops;
- Assist in scheduling program meetings with partners and drafting of report of such
- Provide support to international and local training consultants;
- Assist in the collection and analysis of data for monitoring and evaluation of activities
- Contribute to program reports including field trip reports, weekly reports, quarterly
- reports and other program reports and work plan;
- Take minutes of program meetings and serve as rapporteur for program events, as needed;
- Maintain detailed records of program activities and files on IFES database;
- Travel outside of Addis Ababa for project activities as required
- Perform other duties as assigned
Education And Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in governance, development or related field required.
- 2 years of experience working with International NGOs.
- Working level proficiency in Word and Excel.
- Ethiopian national residing in Ethiopia.
Skills and Specifications
- The ability to remain organized while handling multiple tasks under tight deadlines.
- Ability to complete tasks with supervision.
- Ability to coordinate trainings.
- Excellent communication skills in order to be able to work with IFES program and administrative staff to identify and resolve issues.
- Willingness to adhere to all principles of confidentiality.
- Must value operating in a collaborative and cooperative environment.
- Ability to show initiative, good judgment, and resourcefulness
- Proficiency in Amharic and English is required.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified applied applicant should apply through the email below
Please state the subject line of your email As “Project Coordinator”