Main Job Purpose
Manage the end-to-end delivery of capital engineering projects. May be dedicated to delivering a single project of significant size or a portfolio of smaller projects. Responsible for all aspects of the day-to-day management of projects including stakeholder engagement, contractor management, site safety, budget management. Reports to the site Engineering manager. The roles will focus on various aspects of civil, mechanical, electrical, or process engineering.
- On-Time In Full (OTIF) end to end delivery of assigned capital projects adhering to Unilever standards and ensuring safety as our number 1 priority
- Development and maintenance of good OPCO Customer relationships
- Regional & Local stakeholder management
- Work with the Design and Capability Engineers to develop Concept, FEED, and Detailed Designs to
- meet the business need inputting local requirements and constraints.
- Develop Project Execution Plan and schedule as input to the FEED report.
- Execute the project ensuring adherence to schedule, budget.
- Manage site construction and contractor ensuring Unilever Construction Standards are applied.
- Hands-on commissioning and project management experience are key.
Outputs / performance Metrics
- OTIF delivery of Project / Project Portfolio
- Adherence to Cost/Budget forecast
- Safety: Zero accident
Engineering Degree in mechanical or electrical engineering.
Minimum 3 years of experience in project management in a manufacturing environment.
How to Apply
Applicants who fulfill the above criteria can apply through the below link before the deadline.
Women are highly encouraged to apply.
NB. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted