Development Expertise Center (DEC) is a National Civil Society Organization (CSO) aspires to see all marginalized children properly fostered. The organization has three major programme areas; Child Development, Gender and Life Skill Development; and Skills and Entrepreneurship Development and Lobby & advocacy . DEC works in three National Regional States of Amhara, Afar and Oromia and Addis Ababa City Administration. DEC would like to recruit on the following position: PMEL Coordinator ,Project Officer rand Finance Coordinator
Roles and Responsibilities
- Experience in working with TVET colleges on Teaching, Curriculum development, Training material design, coaching
- Experience in working with employment linkage with companies.
- Experience in labour market assessment and analysis
- Experience in the following field of studies such as Garment, Welding, weaving, Construction, furniture making and hospitality industry
- Good skills of project management and implementation
- Ability to work with communities and government stakeholders and other partners
- Experience in working with Youth and good skills to identify their problems and ability of designing strategy to reach youths and girls in the society.
- Good knowledge of inclusion and ability to institutionalize and mainstream inclusion and gender equality .
- Excellent Skills on team work and partnership management
- Have excellent communication , reporting and technology application skill
Duty station – Development Expertise Center Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Education & work experience
- At least MSc/MA in Engineering fields (Garment, Welding, weaving, construction and related fields)
- At least 3 years direct CSO/Local NGO work experience.
- Good communication skill in team work and partnership management
- Good Experience in Working with youth and adolescence ;
- Good skill designing strategy to reach youths and girls in the society
How to Apply
An interested and qualified applicant who full fills the above requirements under each vacancy can send a brief copy of non-returnable CV with a cover of application letter and summary of work experiences and competencies only via: email@example.com