Sabahar PLC is a textile company which was established on 2006. It produces hand woven textiles to sell locally and internationally.
Sabahar Plc. would like to invite qualified and interested applicants for the above position
Reports to: General Manager
Required Number. 1
Terms of Employment: Permanent
Major Duty and Responsibilities:
- To ensure that a focus on quality is built into all Sabahar activities, through policies, procedures, and human resource practices.
- To ensure that Sabahar has a systematic and disciplined approach to quality that results in customer satisfaction.
- To help all Sabahar departments, staff and artisans understand their responsibility in ensuring zero defect production.
This position includes, but is not limited to:
- Development of product standards and auditing strategy by understanding our customer requirements, establishing quality assurance standards and check points, and building capacity of all Sabahar staff on this system.
- Development of process standards and auditing strategy by analyzing how defects can be prevented in the production value chain, and building capacity of staff on prevention strategies.
- Building capacity of Sabahar to ensure high quality by establishing an effective monitoring and reporting system, and creating a quality assurance team within the company to take the lead in all departments.
- Strengthening Sabahar’s relationship with its customers to ensure continual dialogue on quality issues.
- BA/BSc in Textile engineering, Quality assurance management, Business or Marketing management
- Experience from manufacturing company is preferable.
Knowledge, skill and ability:
- A passion for hand woven textiles
- Planning, problem solving and decision-making skills
- Strong communication and facilitation skills
- Strong understanding of quality standards demanded by international customers
- Demonstrated attention to detail in all work
- Ability to work independently and take initiative
How to Apply
All interested and qualified applicants should summit their updated CV including current references and copies of relevant testimonials with their application letter in person to Administration & HR office or send by email to:
Application Dead Line:
10 working days after the publication of this announcement
Location: Sabahar PLC Kore-Mekanisa around Selam Nursing College or Elgel Hotel