The contract administrator is responsible for the jobs related to all sales and purchases of made by the company. The Contract Administrator shall report to the Deputy Manager.
- Draft and review contract for both purchase and sales of the company
- Prepare, agreement, commercial invoice and purchase order for agreed purchases/sells and other relevant documents to perform sell/purchase contracts.
- Do perform the end to end activity of goods import and export process at stakeholder offices and Banks
- Prepare weekly plan and report including financial requirements
- Manage timely settlement/collection of payment for sales and payment effected for purchases.
- Follow up and manage loading, offloading, proper and timely delivery of goods and report to the management.
- Collect customer testimonials on the goods and services delivered
- Make sure all exchange control documents are delivered/cleared to the NBE and take corrective action when not delivered.
- Education; BA in accounting or marketing or economics
- Experience; minimum of 5 years in the import and export sector
- Ethical responsibilities for all employees
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers, supervisors and the general public.
- Maintain regular consistent and professional attendance, punctuality, personal appearance, and adherence to relevant health & safety procedures.
- Pursue personal development of skills and knowledge necessary for the effective performance of the role.
- Keep working files well organized and in a safe place.
- Assist all departments when there is a work load
How to Apply
N.B Please mention the specific job title and location on the subject section