Purpose of the Job:
To Articulate HR needs of the organization and build the employer brand by attracting the right candidates and managing the candidates experience with in the company.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop recruitment goals, objectives and sustainable recruiting strategy based on goals and needs
- Create, submit, and activate requisition; post position.
- Develop recruitment advertising as required, based on pre-defined criteria and guidelines.
- Source candidates through talent pools (internal/external) using the defined sourcing approach.
- Screen and track candidates, develop candidate slate, and check candidate references.
- Verify and follow up with candidates’ personal and professional references and previous employers
- Review list of applicants and select shortlist of candidates.
- Arrange interviews with appropriate hiring managers; orchestrate skills testing and background checks.
- Perform background checks & due diligence, prepare offer letter, confirm start date; initiate new hire process.
- Determine the effectiveness and success of current recruiting plans and strategies
- Build talent networks to find qualified active and passive candidates.
- Identify key recruiting KPIs Plan and implement a Recruitment Marketing and Employer Branding strategy to attract high quality applicants.
- Adhere to laws, rules and regulations.
- Adhere to personal data privacy regulations.
- Prepare progress report for the tasks completed or in progress
- Identify and make contact with potential applicants, matching their skills and experience with open positions within the organization.
- Screen candidates via resume review and phone interviews to verify appropriate hard and soft skills to fill specified roles and cultural fit with the organization
- Review applicants to evaluate if they meet the position requirements
- Establish and nurture relationships with representatives of alumni associations, universities, job coaching agencies, temp agencies and other groups that have contact with highly qualified job-seekers
- Arrange new hire orientation and serve as a liaison between all new hires and their respective supervisors
BA in Management, HRM & Business Administration and
|2 years direct/ relevant work experience|
How to Apply
Please apply via firstname.lastname@example.org