International Clinical Laboratories (ICL) is one of the largest of independent clinical diagnostic centers on the African continent. ICL has opened its door for service in 2004 with the aim of “contributing to the maintenance and enhancement of the quality of life throughout Ethiopia” by encompassing a system of human and physical resources designed to meet the changing healthcare needs of the population it serves.
It is the only laboratory accredited by the USA based Joint Commission International (JCI) for five times in a row. The laboratory provides more than 3000 tests in collaboration with its referral laboratories.
ICL would like to fill Regional Operation Coordinator vacant positions under Regional Operation Department by inviting all qualified and competent applicants:
Required Number: 01
Report to: Regional Operation Manager
Qualification and Experience:
- Typically, this position requires a Bachelor degree in any health and related fields, preferably in Laboratory Science.
- Two and above years of experience in the field applicable to the regional operations services offered.
Required Skills and Responsibilities
- Excellent organizational and coordination skill
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to work in deadline and pressure situations.
- Proficient in Microsoft applications such as Ms. Word, Ms. Excel, Ms. PowerPoint, Ms. Outlook
- Prepare, review, and direct sample transportation schedules and submit to the regional operations manager based on the number of transporters.
- Coordinating and monitoring specimen transportation supply distribution and appropriate utilization including stock verification with the company store supervisor.
- Tracking specimen transportation and timely result delivery routes within the established system
- Ensures the correct estimates of transport route planning under the operation.
- Ensure the timely dispatch of specimens from each PSCs and IP sites
- Monitor the Turnaround time of each delivery.
- Report any safety violations to ICL safety compliance responsible person accordingly
- Maintaining IP and
How to Apply
Qualified applicants who fulfil the above requirements shall submit their updated CV with Cover Letter and copies of supporting documents in person to HR Admin office of ICL at “Bulgaria Mazoria”, or send using mail address firstname.lastname@example.org or within 07 days of this advertisement.
Note: Please put the position title on the subject line of your email.