The Ethiopian Pharmaceutical Association (EPA) is a national association of pharmacists in the Federal Democratic Republic of Ethiopia. The association was incepted in 1974 with the objectives of upholding the honor and ethics of the profession, safeguarding the professional rights of its members and working to ensure that the public gets quality pharmaceutical products and services.
Vision: EPA aspires to advance the health and well-being of the society and to become one of the leading professional associations in Ethiopia, a model in Africa and globally respected.
Mission: EPA is committed to ensure the provision of pharmaceutical services of the highest quality through promotion of responsible and ethical practice and empowerment of its members to advance pharmacy practice.
Values of Ethiopian Pharmaceutical Association
- Quality: dedication to the highest level of pharmaceutical excellence and commitment to improving provisions of pharmaceuticals, rational drug use and advancing patient care.
- Trust: Earning the trust of members of the association and the public by continually providing quality services and demonstrating exemplary leadership and innovative thinking.
- Integrity: Acting in an honest, ethical, professional as well as in a transparent manner, and accepting responsibility for own actions.
- People’s Right: Respecting diversity and treating all people with dignity and honor.
- Collaboration: Encourage teamwork and create environment at which thinking and working within and outside own boundaries stimulates the sharing of resources, information and ideas promoting creativity and cultivating excellence
- The objective of this consultancy service is to conduct the financial audit of the Ethiopian Pharmaceutical Association (EPA) for the 2012E.C. fiscal year.
Scope of Work
- This consultancy service will cover the planning, review of all relevant financial documents, verification, drafting &publication of the final financial audit report of the Ethiopian Pharmaceutical Association for the 2012E.C fiscal year.
Duties and Responsibilities the consulting firm
- The consultant shall develop a work plan and time schedule for submission of the draft and final audit report for the 2012E.C fiscal year.
- The consultant shall review and verify all the necessary financial documents and transactions conducted in the 2012E.C fiscal year.
- The consultant shall develop the first draft of the financial audit report, collect inputs and incorporate feedback as necessary.
- The consultant shall submit the final financial audit report of the association for the 2012E.C fiscal year.
The consultant shall deliver the following documents to the association:
- Draft financial audit report for the 2012E.C fiscal year of the Ethiopian Pharmaceutical Association
- Final financial audit report for the 2012E.C fiscal year of the Ethiopian Pharmaceutical Association
- The financial audit work shall be finalized within 10 days effective from the date of signing of the contractual agreement by both parties.
Required Expertise and Experiences of the Consulting firm
- The consulting firm must be legally registered by the concerned body
- The consulting firm must have business license and professional license
- The consulting firm must provide renewed business license and TIN certificate
- The consulting firm must provide credential showing adequate number of professionals and experience in the area
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their technical and financial proposal to the office of the Ethiopian Pharmaceutical Association in a sealed envelope. Note we do accept applications by email!
For further information, interested firms can contact the office of the association by calling at0111260202/0111260227 or email to email@example.com
EPA is an Equal Opportunity Employer.