- Understand Company Products and Customer needs, initiate Sales-based contacts, understand customer needs and present applicable products and services.
- Develop and deliver effective sales presentations, focusing on the benefit of early orders.
- Increase customer base by identifying potential customers year over year.
- Grow volume of sales with existing customers.
- Provide after-sales services to customers (retail business, farmers, and stockists).
- Develop subject matter expertise on assigned products.
- Report on sales to plan and current pipeline.
Required: 1 Employee
Skills and Qualifications
- BSC degree in plant Science , Horticulture & Related Field
- Minimum Five years of experience in plant seed & pesticide/crop protection
- solid communication skills, both written and verbal; organizational skills; planning skills; analytical skills; critical thinking skills; problem-solving skills; computer skills; multi-tasking abilities; integrity, honesty.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified applicant should apply through the email below