Main purpose of the job: Responsible for selling and promoting a range of TOP products to existing and potential customers, plan meetings and generate sales leads as well as using databases to warm call.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Support and grow a profitable sales territory by building and maintaining strong customer relations.
- Drive the business forward by providing customers with “high level” assistance through advanced selling skills.
- In conjunction with GIG Sales & Marketing DEPARTMENT develop and facilitate an effective key account strategy for the respective region.
- Daily contact with internal sales team and management, to coordinate and review activities within the region.
- Respond to customer requests for quotation, technical support, customer service etc. by effectively utilising resources available.
- Ongoing review and development of territory performance through Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s). Utilise the KPI’s to provide proactive direction/actions to manage the sales territory.
- When required provide and present data and statistical analysis through high level use of computer software.
- To actively identify areas of new business and potential customers within the region by cold calling and researching fresh business and market opportunities.
- To be fully conversant with products within the company catalogue and keep up to date with new technological developments. Full training will be provided on an on-going basis.
- To liaise closely with colleagues and recognise opportunities to “cross pollinate” sales initiatives and strategies.
- To provide weekly statistical information as requested by GIG Sales & Marketing DEPARTMENT to include but not limited to visit plan, call analysis, customer feedback surveys and territory KPI’s
- Liaise with the GIG Sales & Marketing DEPARTMENT with regard to competitor and market information.
- Work consistently towards achieving departmental and corporate KPI’s.
Reporting to: Factory GM/Marketing & Sales CEO/GIG Head Office/
Education, Experience and Skills/Person Specification
Education: BA degree in Marketing / Business Administration
Experience: 6 years of relevant experience preferably in FGCM sector.
- Energetic, self-starter, organized and ability to work under pressure.
- Good organizational, interpersonal and time management skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively with others at all levels.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple functions (documentation of minutes and summaries, follow up on issues, attending meetings, planning and handling of logistics, etc.)
- Ability in the application of computer packages and typing skills.
- Firm belief in teamwork and gender equality
- Commitment to values and working styles of TOP.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified applicant should apply through the email below
Note: Make the subject line of your email “Sales & Marketing Coordinator “